Poshmark is turning 10 and we want to celebrate with YOU. It’s been an incredible journey full of creating community, empowering new entrepreneurs, and changing the way people think about secondhand—all thanks to you!
Join us for a night of hanging with Team Posh, food, drinks, music, and celebration!
*Proof of vaccination and ID will be required to gain entry to the event.
**Space is limited. Tickets will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
- What’s the dress code?
- There’s no official dress code, but rocking your #PoshStyle is always encouraged!
- Will there be parking at the venue?
- A designated parking lot is available for guests at PMHQ.
- Is there an age requirement?
- There is no age requirement for the in-person event. However, a government-issued ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Will there be food?
- There will be light bites provided!
- What does a ticket grant me?
- You get full access to the event where you can network with other Poshers, hang with Team Posh, snap photobooth memories, and more!
- What’s the cancellation policy?
- Will there be tickets at the door?
- Unfortunately, tickets will not be available at the door.
- Will vaccinations or testing be required at the event? If so, will proof be required?
- Due to local safety guidelines and to ensure the safety of those in attendance, you will be required to show proof of COVID vaccination and to sign a COVID-19 release form at the door.
- Will masks be required for in-person attendees?
- As per San Mateo County guidelines, we are requesting all guests wear a mask except when eating and drinking at the event (see SMC guidelines here). Please note, proof of vaccination will be required to enter the event.